Deskripsi Kerja: Pengurus Jualan
Lokasi: Petaling Jaya, Selangor
An exciting Sales Manager job has just become available at microLEAP which is based in Petaling Jaya, Selangor. Reporting directly to the C-suite management, this role is for a sales specialist who has vast connection within the high-net-worth individuals.
About this Sales Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for achieving growth by acquiring, growing, and retaining profitable customer relationships, through effective consultative selling and creative structuring of financial solutions that meets customer needs.
1) Develop and implement strategic marketing plans and targets
2) Work closely with the marketing team for achievement of budgets
3) Review and comment on incoming credit applications
4) Strengthen and continue expansion of current sales network
5) Develop and maintain strong relationship with business partners
6) Monitor and report market trends, competitor analysis and proactively serve customer relationship management
7) Work closely with internal parties and solve issues with regards to operations and risk matters
Review and report weekly/monthly marketing reports
8) Demonstrate commitment and adherence to company values and culture points in day-to-day responsibilities and interactions
9) Handle any ad hoc tasks or projects allocated in consultation with management
10) To succeed in this Sales Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
1) Bachelor’s degree in business management, or any equivalent qualifications
2) Credit marketing and evaluation knowledge is required
3) Great interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with a wide range of people
4) Ability to work independently, highly self-motivated for success
microLEAP is an Islamic and Conventional P2P (Peer-to-Peer) microfinancing platform regulated by the Securities Commission Malaysia (SC). This organisation is focused on developing and training their talents to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined, and is someone who will thrive when empowered to act independently, this is the role for you. Great rewards and growth potential await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager role.
Apply today or email us at [email protected] to discuss on this new opportunity.
*Locals are encouraged to apply for this role
*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.